Saturday, February 16, 2013

Waiting For The Feedback







Ngayon ang inaasahan ko na matatanggap ang feedback from my editor regarding sa last manuscript na ipinasa ko. Own version ko iyon ng Hot Intruder. This is the title: Hot Intruder: Reign, the Intruder in Stilettos (Yeah, I know, korni ang title). I had a good time writing this manuscript kahit pa nangarag ako nang husto nang bigyan ko ang sarili ko ng deadline: ten days! And I made it! Eksaktong ten days ay tinitipa ko na ang salitang wakas.

What inspired me to write this story? Si Rain. Yes, si Rain the Korean hottie (hindi naman masyadong obvious, di ba?). I was in the middle of writing my tenth manuscript when an idea popped on my already clogged mind. Napatingin ako sa isang Hot Intruder pocketbook na nakalapag sa desk ko and told my sister, "I want that, too". She cocked an eyebrow at me and asked, "You want what? The book or a man like the one in the cover?". "I want a Hot Intruder. I wanted to be intruded by a hot guy," I answered and laughed then hurriedly finished my other manuscript for I'm already excited to write a new one. Rom-com ang genre nito, I also promised myself that it will be the last rom-com story I'll write this year but...I don't think I'll be able to keep that promise. Sa ngayon ay may ginagawa akong isa na namang Hot Intruder, rom-com genre again, inspired by Zac Efron. Ang hirap pala kasi talagang baguhin ang nakasanayan na lalo pa't doon na ako komportable.

I wish myself luck for tomorrow. Sana may feedback na *cross-fingers*.

No comments:

Post a Comment