Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Should I Stop? No.

I feel miserable. Natanggap ko na ang feedback ng latest manuscript na s-in-ubmit ko at hanggang ngayon, umiiyak pa rin ako. I'm just so disappointed. Expected ko na na revision 'yon, ang hindi ko in-expect ay 'yong comments. Oh God. They were...how to say this...blunt, straight to the point, merciless. I have no hard feelings towards my editor, she's my fave editor ever since and I really admire her. As they say, truth hurts and it does. Sobra. Especially coming from a person you--I-- respected so much. I felt like I failed her, I failed my collaboration partner and myself. I worked hard for that story, it took four months to finally typed the word "Wakas" and then...*sigh*. I felt like giving up. I have no one to talk to right now, nothing can cheer me up--not even Shirota Yuu's pictures, not even the bag of chips nor the new books I bought earlier, not even the cup of coffee resting in my desk. Geez, here comes the tears again.

I decided to stop writing for PHR for a while. Sa Wattpad muna ako tatambay, aasikasuhin ko muna ang pagiging editor ko sa TRE, magbabasa muna ako nang magbabasa at hahanapin ang sarili ko. I'm just stressed out, pressured, uninspired. I love my career, this is the life that I wanted since I was eighteen but I'm starting to hate all of it lately and I know that I'm in danger. I'll come back next year, sana by that time, okay na ako.

No comments:

Post a Comment